Delivery, Payment and Returns.
At Stamps for Collectors, we like you to be satisfied with the items you purchase from us. Therefore all items are supplied on the understanding that they may be returned if you are not entirely satisfied.
Delivery of your order:
We send all orders by the appropriate Royal Mail service. U.K. customers can elect to use 1st Class Letter post, we always obtain a Certificate of Posting , or 1st Class Recorded Delivery this alternative provides cover up to the value of £30. Special Delivery will be introduced as an option in the near future.
For customers requiring delivery to European or Overseas addresses we use the Royal Mail Airmail service, a Certificate of Posting is always obtained. We hope to introduce the Royal Mail "International Signed For" service in the future, but in the meantime customers who wish to use this service should contact us by email. The minimum charge for the International Signed For service is £3.30 added to the normal Airmail charge, this includes compensation for loss or damage of the item(s) up to £30 for full information see the Royal Mail web site. Additional cover is available to some destinations at additional cost.
Complete details of the full range of Royal Mail services is available on the Royal Mail web site.
Paying for your order:
We offer the following payment options:
1)Payment by cheque or postal order. Cheques and postal orders should be in sterling and drawn on a U.K. bank. Because of high bank charges we cannot accept payment in non sterling cheques.
2) NOCHEX is an online payment system that enables individuals to send money free to anyone with an email address using their UK debit/credit card.
4) Paypal, operating in 45 countries, Paypal is ideal for making international payments.
Items should be returned within seven (7) days of receipt, and as far as possible in the packaging in which they were recieved.
- Shipping charges are generally non-refundable.
- All items may be returned with the exception of collections and mixtures.
- Returns must be notified by email within 3 days of receipt.
- The returned package must be received within 10 business days thereafter.
- When returning products, we request that items are carefully packaged. You also assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
- Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Please note all returns conditions listed below, as applicable to your return.
- All items must be returned in "as received" condition and as far as possible with the original packaging.
Exceptions to our Return Policy
We do not exchange collections, accumulations or kiloware unless these are found to be not as described.
You may return items for refund or replacement. Refunds will be made by the same method as payment was made. For U.K. customers refunds of less than £2.00 will be made in mint U.K. postage stamps.
For further information or if you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org